Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
Discus * Classified Adverts (commercial sales) * Get paid when people put fuel in the tank! < Previous Next >

andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor
Username: Ajd

Post Number: 172

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2006 - 6:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you knew of a petrol station selling fuel at 15 pence a litre cheaper than everybody else, would you make a slight detour to fill up?

This is the fastest growing, ever, home based business. This is the right time with the right product. A simple tablet that saves fuel, reduces emissions and improves engine performance. I know you are sceptical, but 20,000,000 miles of testing prove it works with both diesel and petrol. See the evidence for yourself.
Fuel Save Plus

I have been using the tablets for 4 months - I am achieving a 9% increase in miles per gallon and both my bikes and my car are performing better. Others are achieving as much as 20%. The manufacturers guarantee an improvement of 7 – 14 %.

It might not be for you but I strongly suggest you check it out
Fuel Save Plus

There are 3 groups of people. Group 1 is for the sceptical who prefer to continue paying full price for their fuel. Their choice.
Group 2 is for people who would like to save money on their fuel bills.
Group 3 is for people who want to both save money and make an income.
Which Group are you in?
Fuel Save Plus
Paul Gibson
Chief Moderator
Username: Webmaster

Post Number: 8916

Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2006 - 8:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andy I can't get the link to work?
Feel free to help with the Website running costs by Sponsoring from the Homepage

Mike Sheridan
Silver Sponsor
Username: Mikes

Post Number: 390

Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2006 - 9:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It links to a URL at http://www.clickaudit.com.
So I'll not bother following it any further myself :-)
andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 173

Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2006 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unfortunately the server has suffered an outage. The click audit just allows me to see if anybody has followed the link, and allows me to measure the efficiency of my marketing strategy. If you want to follow the direct link go here www.fuelsaveplus.com/aplu s
Phil C-D
Silver Sponsor
Username: Taffcd

Post Number: 848

Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2006 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No cant' get any of the links to work either?
I Have the Potential of being great but, i'm too lazy!

andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 174

Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2006 - 8:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Apparently there has been a major crash of the server. The company is working flat out to try to restore everything. So apologies to anybody that's tried the links and got nowhere. Hopefully it should be back in action tomorrow. As soon as I hear I will post.
andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 175

Posted on Monday, September 25, 2006 - 2:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My red face is now cooling down - phewwwwwwwwww !
The links are now back online. Once again apologies if you were trying and having problems. The marketing system is provided by a 3rd party supplier, and was only launched on Friday, so unfortunately the gremlins struck. www.fuelsaveplus.com/aplu s
Paul Gibson
Chief Moderator

Post Number: 8928

Posted on Monday, September 25, 2006 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now then, lets take a look
Feel free to help with the Website running costs by Sponsoring from the Homepage

Rob Hodge
Silver Sponsor
Username: Robert

Post Number: 949

Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Goodness me, it cant be serious! Peeerlease.. no one actually believes this do ya? Yet another one of those countless adverts of glossy "actors" "hyped up, get rich, live a new life, American satellite TV bullsh**t kinda thing" Me and tuther half are killing ourselves laughing here Also, we heard about these magic pills a few years ago.. Honda did extensive research on them and no evidence was found that they actually make any significant difference despite the exagerated claims. It was suggested also by a major car company (cant remember who) that its all in the mind! They made a good point too... If you think its making an improvement, you will believe it is! Look what happens when you wash and valet your car or bike, change the oil, it feels different and smoother somehow... but its the same as before! Remember the very similar "Power pill" that flooded the bike industry market and magazines.. they were aswell, and some reported damage to the engine after use. Ferrari advised to steer well clear of any "magic pill".... iam with you Enzo me boy Gawd 'elp us.. whatever next! Perhaps a teflon company will claim to add another 50,000 miles to a worn engine in an old Talbot Horizon or something!..... oh, no, my mistake... they already did that

www.purissimacorse.co.uk It's a bike thing..
Adam Roberts
Silver Sponsor
Username: Tarmac

Post Number: 185

Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 8:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Would those be the pills that cause some cosmetic enlargement Rob. . . . .cos I understand, or so I am told etc. that they don't work either.
The Ashton Masher
Del Breingan
Username: Del

Post Number: 2034

Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is Cr4p..I knew it was when I used the name Mickey Mouse to log in for the presentation!
I recognised the people who are behind this immediately! They are the same ones who tried to convince everyone that the Earth was flat a few years ago and that everyone really can find Fairies at the bottom of their gardens and gold at the end of the rainbow!

Summer`s over, The swifts have gone!
Rick Bailey
Silver Sponsor
Username: Knowfear

Post Number: 935

Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 6:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Works for me Del.

works for me
Older, Smoother, Cheaper to insure.
andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 176

Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 9:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Group 1 is for the sceptical who prefer to continue paying full price for their fuel. Their choice
Rob Hodge
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 952

Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Us lot must be in group Zero... no... sub zero!
Me... iam not even in the slightest a bit sceptical.
In the words of Mr M. Mouse above.. its cr4p. Are People are actually being sucked in by this.. LOOK AT THE COMMERCIAL.. its like one of those werthers original ads
Adam Roberts
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 188

Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 9:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This theme is regurgitated every few years, if you tried all the 'fuel saving' products that have ever been on the market in the past, you would be taking fuel out of your tank at filling stations!

I know. . . . .errr, because I used to sell one about 10 years ago called Fuel King! (reduced emissions, better efficiency, better power etc.)

I'm ashamed to say it, but I sold about £100K's worth, never had any refunds or any complaints apart from when one dude's car engine caught fire, but that was down to bad fitting. (Not by me), but I couldn't say whether it worked or not,

Cos I wouldn't fit one on my vehicle!
The Ashton Masher
Paul Gibson
Chief Moderator

Post Number: 8940

Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Surely not Adam !!!

quote:

Save fuel and protect the environment
Fuel King fuel modifiers, fitted quickly and easily in the fuel system, are a unique way of making all existing diesel engines more economical and cleaner.
For use in cars, lorries, buses, barges, speedboats, forklift trucks, generators and all other installations.

A very attractive combination of benefits, both for your purse and the environment
To make diesel engines substantially cleaner, there is an attractive technological solution that offers a unique combination of advantages:

Prevention of approx. two-thirds of the normal build up of soot, instead of its removal

50% reduction of carbon monoxide concentration

Reduction of fuel consumption by approx. 5%

Noticably less fumes and eye irritation caused by exhaust gases

Improved engine performance

Suitable for all types of diesel engines

Compatible with all other engine technologies

Efficiency maintained throughout the working life of the diesel engine

Easily transferred from one diesel engine to another

No wear and tear, no maintenance , running or replacement costs

Easy to fit in the fuel line, occupying very little space

Adam Roberts
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 190

Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 1:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry. . . .I confess I used have the UK distribution rights!

I sold alot of em, but the cost of sales was almost as high, I actually recruited the guy who does the UK distribution now, I hope he hasn't made a load of dough out of it, cos i spent alot of money!!!!!!
The Ashton Masher
andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 177

Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 6:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well if you're talking about the same person that I know he's making thousands per week and there are others making thousands per month.

www.fuelsaveplus.com/aplu s
andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 178

Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 7:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Would anybody like to try a FREE trial?

The first 2 to post a 'Yes' will receive a pack of 10 tablets.
andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 179

Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 7:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

See what an independent combustion expert has to say

"Jerry Lang has more than 40 years of combustion experience and a strong background in refining processes. As the owner and operator of Jerry Lang Combustion Consulting, he is currently designing and overseeing combustion projects for four refineries, including efforts to lower emissions and improve efficiencies.
Mr. Lang has served as a combustion consultant to virtually all of the major oil companies and 95% of the refineries, including ChevronTexaco, Chevron Phillips, ARCO, Shell, Kraft, Exxon, Mobil, and Dow Chemical. At Exxon, Mr. Lang developed ways to improve efficiency by retrofitting the tankers of the company.

I became interested in the MPG-CAPS™ being marketed through FFI because of my past 40 years experience in the combustion and refining industry. One of my employees brought the product to me, and I was immediately skeptical because of my past experience with products making similar claims...............

It is my opinion that the greatest positive effect is the fact that more heat produced by the combustion is being used to drive the wheels. In an automobile not using MPG-CAPS™ as much as 75% of the energy in the fuel you buy at the pump is basically wasted. In my past experiments and testing, I have proven heat recovery to be the only practical way to improve gas mileage with a modern vehicle. The process produced by the MPG-CAPS™ does use more of the heat generated and the catalytic process releases the heat faster. The use of FFI MPG-CAPS™ is a practical way to improve mileage or increase power and extend engine life."
Check out the full article here

http://www.aplus.myffi.bi z/en/pdf/Jerry%20Lang%20F FI.pdf
Rob Hodge
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 959

Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew. Out of interest, how are you doing for sales? You seem well into this project so i assume your in group 3. All the best with it.
andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 180

Posted on Friday, September 29, 2006 - 5:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rob thanks very much for your good wishes. I am definitely in group 3, as are the rest of my team. That's one of the best parts of the business, working together with friends to achieve a long term income.
Martin Hinton
Ride-out Leader / Moderator
Username: Banditman

Post Number: 836

Posted on Friday, September 29, 2006 - 8:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'yes'
Paul Gibson
Chief Moderator

Post Number: 8953

Posted on Friday, September 29, 2006 - 9:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'Yes'

Let's see how it does in a Toyota Petro-Electric Hybrid. I know exactly what I get MPG from all of the onboard computers. Could be a good test!

Phil C-D
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 868

Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2006 - 3:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This will be interesting, just to see if they actually work.

andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 181

Posted on Sunday, October 01, 2006 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Paul - yours are in the post
Martin - I haven't got your details.
Paul Gibson
Chief Moderator

Post Number: 8964

Posted on Sunday, October 01, 2006 - 7:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now I must make sure I don't get them muddled up with my diet pills

andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 182

Posted on Monday, October 02, 2006 - 1:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Paul, I think the MPG caps might have a slightly different taste ! They certianly don't smell very edible.
Martin Hinton

Post Number: 841

Posted on Monday, October 02, 2006 - 7:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dunno where the black hole is when I reply to PM's (I suspect somewhere around Ormskirk)

You have another PM Ajd (hopefully!)

Seeya

Martin
Paul Gibson
Chief Moderator

Post Number: 8972

Posted on Monday, October 02, 2006 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you reply to PMs you MUST click on the second link in the first PM to generate a new PM. If you just click on reply, it gets sent to mail..at..ride-out.com, which is a dummy email address. I did used to check it once for bounced PMs, but got bored reading all of the incorrectly directed replies !!!!

andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 183

Posted on Tuesday, October 03, 2006 - 1:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Got the PM - tablets posted off this morning - should be with you on Wednesday.

paul don't forget - the tablets are designed to put a coating on the cylinder head lining, not your stomach lining

Paul Gibson
Chief Moderator

Post Number: 8982

Posted on Tuesday, October 03, 2006 - 6:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just popped 2 in the Tank, which is currently reading 51 MPG after 70 miles. That's near enough a full tank. I usually get between 54 and 55 a gallon on my typical to and from work on a full tank.

Adam Roberts
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 202

Posted on Tuesday, October 03, 2006 - 7:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sniff, sniff, sniff. . . . . Do you smell something? Is it a burning smell, or is it something a little bit more organic, perhaps bovine in origin.

Prepare to be underwhelmed!
The Ashton Masher
Paul Gibson
Chief Moderator

Post Number: 8986

Posted on Tuesday, October 03, 2006 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, that is probably just the usual wind!! They look a litle like those bran pills you used to buy as part of a high fibre diet.... are you sure they aren't edible Andy?

Dave Ramshead
Ride-out Leader
Username: Elmer_fud

Post Number: 848

Posted on Wednesday, October 04, 2006 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope they are cat friendly paul and if your car is obd compliant hope that the post cat emissions satisfy the mil lamp protocol.

Adam Roberts
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 206

Posted on Wednesday, October 04, 2006 - 4:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If it's a new vehicle you also want to check that any modifications to the fuel system and fuel do not invalidate the warranty.
The Ashton Masher
Admin
Chief Moderator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1186

Posted on Wednesday, October 04, 2006 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ohhh shudddit!
Adam Roberts
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 208

Posted on Wednesday, October 04, 2006 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK . . . . . . . .consider it shud!
The Ashton Masher
andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 184

Posted on Thursday, October 05, 2006 - 1:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can confirm that the tablets do not alter either the fuel or the fuel system. Keep the comments / questions coming - it's not a problem. These tablets have been approved by the Trading Standards Department and the business has gone through all the necessary legal hoops to ensure everything complies with UK laws.

andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 192

Posted on Friday, November 03, 2006 - 1:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Any news from either of the testers? The packs I sent out contain 10 tablets. Different vehicles seem to produce results in varying timescales. Most people notice a difference by the 3rd or 4th tank but it might take longer, so keep using them.
My BMW bike has now gone upto a consistent 55 MPG which is a 10% increase. I have also stopped using the 98 Octane fuel recommended by BMW and the performance is equally as good on 95 Octane unleaded plus the MPG Caps.
My business is really starting to take off check it out at www.fuelsaveplus.com/aplu s
Paul Gibson
Chief Moderator

Post Number: 9120

Posted on Friday, November 03, 2006 - 5:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My news is bad news.

I'm half way through my third tank. A consistent 54/5 MPG has reduced to a consistent 52 MPG, but I'll keep taking the tablets in case things improve and because I said I'd test. When I eventually come off them I'll continue to monitor my fuel for a few more months to see if there is a difference.

Martin Hinton

Post Number: 857

Posted on Friday, November 03, 2006 - 6:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My news is this.....

Bike hasn't moved since Knott End due to brakes and fork seals so haven't used them in that....

Pickup is brand new and diesel so I haven't used them in that.....

Polly's Focus had a full tank when the post started, and she works 5 minutes away so I haven't even had a start point yet with that as it's still half full now......

I know, I know........ lacking in commitment

I must do the fuel test
I must do the fuel test
I must do the fuel test
I must go to a 21st...................

hell........gotta go !!!
Adam Roberts
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 257

Posted on Friday, November 03, 2006 - 7:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ahem. . . . .(spoken in a whisper) hosshit!
The Ashton Masher
Mike Sheridan
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 415

Posted on Friday, November 03, 2006 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The implication in the sentence ending in that link above is that it will explain this wonder product; but in fact it is a site trying to sell the business of selling them. Which make me think like Adam. It looks to me like a pyramid scheme (or something legally not that, but in other respects ... that).
andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 193

Posted on Monday, November 06, 2006 - 8:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mike could you please explain what you mean by a pyramid scheme? I'm not certain what one is and I'm sure there are plenty of others who would like to know.
Mike Sheridan
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 417

Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 - 6:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In essence a pyramid scheme is where each person recruits other sellers and gets paid (by the new recruits) and pays the person above. But in reality no product is actually sold (or possibly not even produced). You can see how that makes a lot of money for the people at the top, but quickly runs out of mugs at the bottom.

There is a similar, but legal and sustainable (in theory), version called Multi-level marketing, which does involve product.

My alarm bells always ring when I'm told about a wonder product, but the weblink/brochure/salesman only tells me what a great business opportunity it is. (If the product really is so good, why don't they sell that?)

Call me a suspicious and cynical scrooge if you like ... it's all true :-)
Adam Roberts
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 260

Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 - 7:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're a suspicious and cynical scrooge! (oh. . . . and absolutely correct).

In my considerable experience, if it sounds too good to be true. . . . it is.
The Ashton Masher
Phil C-D
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 939

Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 - 9:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've got the perfect thing for saving fuel on my bike. (When you change exhausts remember to get the remapping done asap)

andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 194

Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mike many thanks for that explanation. What you are describing as a pyramid scheme is in fact illegal and certainly should be.

Multi level marketing or network marketing is legal and involves the sales of a product, in this case MPG Caps. Commissions are only paid on the sales of the caps, nothing else.

Think about the pyramid shape. Most organisations are a pyramid. You have a Chief Executive at the top of the pyramid, underneath you have Directors, Managers and right at the bottom the workers. Who gets all the money - yep the person at the top of the pyramid.

Have you ever recommended a restaurant, a film or a book to a friend? Recommendations are a very powerful way of selling poducts. You didn't get paid when your friend bought the book, but network marketing pays you for recommending the product. That's why many major companies now use this technique, asking their existing customers to recommend a friend and reward them with a cash sum or M & S vouchers.

As an individual distributor I can move only so much product, which is why we look for other individuals who are interested in earning some extra income and develop a network of sales outlets.

If you take the time to look at my website you will find a mass of information there about both the product and the opportunity, but obviously this kind of business is not for everybody. The vast majority of people will sell their 40 hours of labour per week to an employer, who pays them just enough to stop them leaving. This is called linear income and is what we are all brought up to expect in our lives.

People who establish their own businesses use leveraged income, in other words they employ others to help increase the amount of effort that can be put into a business. Network marketing utilises leveraged income and provides an equal opportunity to everybody that joins. If you work hard at it you will make money. Any one you introduce into the business who works harder than you will make more money than you.

So thanks again to Mike for raising this issue and encouraging a healthy debate. It would be interesting to hear what other members have to say.
andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 195

Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have just had an email from FFi providing the results of some further research, which suggests that less is more. FFi now recommends only using half a tablet per fill up, so Paul will you try reducing your dosage to half?

NEW DIRECTIONS FOR USE

MPG-CAPSTM
Conditioning Dosage (1 Tank based on 12-22 US gallons or 45-83 litres fill-up): One (1) MPG-CAPTM
Every Tank after Conditioning Dosage (based on 12-22 US gallons or 45-83 litres fill-up): One half (1/2) MPG-CAPTM
Rick Bailey
Silver Sponsor
Username: Knowfear

Post Number: 994

Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 5:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think Mike is right, it's a pyramid scheme.

All your fancy explanations about linear and leveraged incomes don't change the facts, you are out to get new recruits to sell more product.

My opinion.
Older, Smoother, Cheaper to insure.
andrew dunn
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 196

Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just to re-iterate, pyramid schemes are illegal, and as a former Detective Sergeant in the Fraud Squad I am not going to get involved in anything illegal.

This is a genuine business opportunity, but it is not for everybody. I am offering the opportunity and the product. It's an individual's choice about what they decide to do.

Anybody that has an open mind should take a look at it, research it, ask questions and then decide.I am not trying to persuade or cajole anybody, this forum is just another avenue for bringing this business to people's attention and advertising a job vacancy.
Rob Hodge
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 1022

Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just go back to the very begining of this thread and start to read down.. then close it. I think its all been said.. the cheesy glossy advert in the link at the top said it all in the first place!
Adam Roberts
Silver Sponsor

Post Number: 264

Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 6:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We now have 2 threads running with regard to this MOLARCHY, why isn't Andrew contributing to the site with any other subject matter?
The Ashton Masher

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration